Watch the philosophy video and then follow the routine below to start your journey towards good health and happiness !
Get the Flash Player to see this player.
- Start off your workout with a good warm up. 10 minutes on a stationary bike is perfect.
- Your first exercise is the Press Up - remember to do them until mometary failure.
- Squats are next for good leg development.
- Tricep dips for the back of your arms.
- Bicep curl for further ar development.
- For your shoulders, do the Lateral Raise.
- Core stability exercises (stomach & abs) should be done at the end of your workout.
Any questions or comments, please contact us here.